Posts Tagged ‘PSC’
Abdul Mahdi al-Ameedi, director general of Iraq’s oil ministry’s Petroleum Contracts & Licensing Dept. (PCLD), sheds light on the ministry’s fourth bid round scheduled for May30-31, and the service contract on offer, its advantages and shortcomings, in an interview with IOF editor Ruba Husari in Baghdad. (للنص العربي اضغط هنا)
Q: Offering a service contract type with a fixed fee for oil and gas exploration work is unusual and almost unseen in the industry. How can you justify it?
A: Our justification is that the state considers that production-sharing contracts …
1. Al Qush: northwest of Erbil
2. Baeshiqa: southeast of Al Qush, south of Ain Sifni
3. Pirmam: north of Mala Omar
4. Betwata: east of Harir
5. Qara-Hanjeer: south-southwest of Chemchamal
6. Un-named Block 6: NNE of Arbat.
Exxon Blocks Map- unofficial
KRG Blocks Map